I found this recipe in the Milk-based Natural Soap Book:
Since milk is pretty expensive here on the Island, I didn’t want to put any in the bath, so I played around with the recipe:
- 1 TSBP Coconut Oil
- 1 tsp Almond Extract
- 1/2 tsp Vanilla
- 4 drop Tea Tree Essential Oil
- 1 tsp oatmeal, finely ground
Also, after I used this once, I thought I tried to make it ahead since coconut oil, will melt in the bath but is solid at room temp.
- I melted the Coconut Oil in the microwave.
- Mixed the other ingredients.
- Poured into these square silicone mold I have
- Let cool.
- remove from mold, put in mason jar for next use.